New version of Viridian released today, you can find it at Viridian's Homepage.
This version has the following new features:
- Ability to export local playlists to M3U files to be read in by an Ampache Server (thanks: porthose)
- Fixes for crashing related to illegal characters in the XML (thanks: Geoffrey Anderson)
- Support for the newest Ampache Nightly builds (3.6) by correcting the way Viridian requests information from Ampache
- Fixed issues with Viridian when trying to view playlists from a server that didn’t have any playlists
- Default download directory set to ~/Downloads if the folder exists… this should have been there from the beginning
- Added ability to control Viridian with the media keys on your keyboard even when Viridian does not have focus! (thanks: Andrew Barr)