I removed white painted trim around my bedroom window and replaced it with dark stained wood trim. I took the white trim out to my garage and cut wood pieces to match the sizes almost exactly (I increased the size of the ledge).
My closet had all white trim with white doors - I decided to make new barn style doors and matching trim.
I built a Coffee Mug Rack for Skye's Christmas gift. My sister Jenny said she liked it a lot so I built a second one for her birthday! This time, the openings were slightly larger to accommodate bigger mugs, and the stain darker.
This is the finish product with a mug I bought her from our favorite Sega game: Toe Jam and Earl.
Throughout my entire upstairs there are 2 solid wood beams that run across the ceiling that hold the roof up. In my bedroom a small section of one of the beams is visible. I used pine pieces stained dark to cover the beam to 1. make it slightly bigger and 2. make it look more rustic.
Use Now Open to find places around you that are currently open
I created What's Open 3 years ago, but got a cease and desist for the name and pulled it from the market. Now, I have an LLC in place and a Trademark filed for Now Open, so it's back up under a new name!
Open this app to see a map that automatically zooms to your current location and shows every place around you that is open - Complete with "food" and "pizza" buttons!
- Find all places around you that are currently open
- See how long you have until a business closes (ie. 30 minutes left!)
- Search for keywords like "pasta", "Chinese", "bars", etc.
- Easily open your favorite maps app for navigation
- Quickly call any place you find
- Share places found on Facebook and Twitter
- Eat at new restaurants, visit new locations!
- Great for finding late night spots